Match form process
- Teams print out a match form (or use one of the old style forms)
- They fill this in as usual during the match and both teams and the ref sign each form as usual immediately after the match.
- Each team is then responsible for taking a photo of their own form and emailing it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It's easiest to do this straight after the match using a smartphone before leaving the venue. Save the email address in your phone for convenience!
- The above email ends up in a Flickr account called 'okamatchforms'.
- The OKA Fixtures Secretary regularly reviews the photostream, and when both forms for a match are present and checked FixturesLive is updated. This automatically updates the results on the OKA website.
- The reviewed match forms are placed into a Flickr 'set' and tagged.